With all the different GPS motorcycle trackers in the market it can be difficult to find the right one for your needs.
This is why we have come up with this list of four motorcycle GPS tracking devices that will easily and securely fit to your bike, some which you can find on the MCN Shop.
Built to protect and track your bike - these durable, waterproof devices offer alerts and full location tracking - once set-up.
DB1-Lite GPS Tracker
This DB1-Lite GPS tracker from Rewire Security works in real time for all our two (and four-wheeled) pals. The device features the latest GNSS positioning system which combines GPS, GLONASS, AGPS and GALILEO satelite systems to deliver up to 1-2 meters accuracy, anywhere in the world.
For the £120 price you'll get:
- 1-year prepaid SIM card (UK and global coverage)
- GPSLive software and mobile app subscriptions
- Instant smartphone notifications
- Previous route history function
- IOS and Android compatible
- Geo-fence zones
Autocom GPS Tracker
The cheapest bike tracker in the list - but still capable of delivering where it counts.
The Autocom GPS Tracker is an affordable device for budget, safety conscious motorcyclists with no annual contracts but still provides everything you need, including:
- Movement and shock sensor
- Precise location detection
- GEO-Fence movement restriction
- Deep Sleep mode to save battery life whilst bike is stored
In addition to this the tracker can be powered via the bike’s battery or the internal rechargeable battery. The tracker even continues to track even when there’s no GSM signal.
Tracking data can be easily viewed on a smartphone, tablet or computer - with SMS alerts sent to your phone should something happen.
For a budget tracker this delivers what it promises and you can’t argue with that.
The Oxford Tracker is a useful little device that connects magnetically to your motorcycle - so no wiring involved!
This GPS tracker is small enough that it can be discreetly placed - so it is well out of sight but can still offer the protection you need.
This tracker comes with several useful modes - great for several situations, including:
- Sleep Mode: This will track the location of your bike if it’s been still for 5 minutes. New locations are only available should it be moved to a different location.
- Live Mode: You will receive a new location every 5 minutes, providing the bike is still moving and will even indicate the route from the GEO-Fence area.
- GEO-Fence Mode: You will receive an alert if the bike is moved out of the designated GEO-Fence area.
- Alarm Mode: Should your motorcycle get stolen you can activate the alarm button - the tracker will alert you to the location every 5 minutes via an email. By activating the alarm button the tracker will report the theft to the police.
Autocom GPS Tracker Portable
A battery operated tracker with no annual subscription costs, this tracker can be viewed on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Apparently using this is as simple as sending a text to a friend, the unit continues to monitor even when there is a loss of GPS signal.
- Configurable tracker alarms included
- No installation required, simple to operate
- GEO-Fence facility restricts movement within designated area
- Provides precise location data
- Deep Sleep mode preserves battery life when bike is stored
- Dust proof
- Dimensions; 64mm x 46mm x 17mm